lunes, 6 de octubre de 2008

A lil about my teen girlie dreams

Ever since I was a teenager myself I have wanted to be a teenage sissy princess, the kind of teen girl who is extremely girlie, all about fashion,flirty and feminine, you know the prom queen, the head cheerleader, the most popular, but also I don’t wanna be a complete girl, I wanna be a sissy, an effeminate, prissy, swishy, panty wearing, limp wristed pansy, a nancy boi...



I wanna dress like hot teen girls do, act like them, talk like them, and behave like them, you know, a lil coquette, conceited, spoiled, bratty lil thing with an angel attitude and devilish sexiness, but that is a boi, a simpering sissy queen a mall bimbo Barbie boi...I wanna be forced into it, discovering how much I love it on the way...


2 comentarios:

Sissy dijo...

I have always felt the same way! I love acting like a girl and especially a teen girl. I shop in the "juniors" section of the girls clothing stores for my shortie shorts, tops and jeans, etc. And I wear those in public and get a lot of sissy remarks.

EnjoyLadyboy dijo...

Los chicos efemindos de Japon son maravillosos. Me encanta el estylo japonés como el Visual Kei. Mis amores son Mana Sama y Hizaki, "mujeres" de sueño. Me encantaría estar casado con un chico como ell(a)os.